Core supports including:
Assistance to access community social and recreation activities,
Group based community, social and recreational activities,
Supported independent living,
Assistance with self care,
CAPACITY BUILDING SUPPORTS
Improved Daily Living, such as Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and nursing supports,Improved Health and Wellbeing, such as dietitian and exercise physiology, Improved Relationships, such as behaviour intervention supports and behaviour management plans, and Support Coordinatio
We understand that the amount of information can be overwhelming, so we are here to assist. Whether you are just beginning your NDIS journey, or you are looking at exploring new options for supports, Advance Disability Services has dedicated personnel able to support and assist you at your stage of the process.
- To learn about the NDIS, how it works and how to create your plan in conjunction with Advance Disability Services & Respite and the NDIS Planner,
- To discuss your goals and aspirations and discuss how Advance Disability Services & Respite support and services, could align and be personalised to your needs,
- To support you in managing and submitting required documentation, and
- To manage the transition as your NDIS plan moves through the process of submission and implementation.
- To step through the information and understand the NDIS funding categories,
- To understand how to link your goals and support needs with the NDIS categories in your planning process,
- To re-imagine some new options and possibilities, and
- To be able to analyse your current package and what is included and how you can get maximum benefit from it.
- Provide assistance in putting together an overall personal lifestyle that genuinely supports you and your personal lifestyle goals.
Everything begins with a conversation. We’d love to hear about your goals and aspirations, and then help you discover Advance Disability Services & Respite flexible range of services and supports